Baked Chicken Legs Sweet & Spicy, are the best and easy way to make this chicken recipe in the oven.Step by step method on the end of this post.
- 5-6 pieces Chicken leg
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Salt or (to taste)
- ¼ cup Olive oil (or) needed
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- In bowl, add brown sugar, chilli powder, paprika, cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and mix well.
- Drop into the zip lock bag and then add chicken leg pieces and shake well.
- Marinate for 30 mins to 2hrs in refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven 400 F for 10 mins.
- Place the chicken pieces in baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins and flip over bake another 15 mins.
- Baked Chicken Legs Sweet & Spicy is ready now.