Andhra Mutton Curry, andhra style curry with a great flavour of freshly ground masalas.Mutton Curry,step by step method on the end of this post.
- 500 gms Mutton pieces
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 2 sticks Curry leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- ¾ tsp Garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ cup Water (as required)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
For grind paste:
- ¼ cup Peanuts
- ¼ cup White Sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Shredded coconut
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Jeera seeds
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Onion sliced
- Heat a pan, add peanut dry roast and keep aside and then add sesame seeds dry roast for golden color keep aside and then add shredded coconut dry roast for golden color keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add jeera seeds, coriander seeds, mustard seeds dry roast for smells comes out keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add sliced onion and sauté for golden color keep aside for cool down.
- In a mixer, 1,2,3 method items, add water to grind a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste sauté for raw smell goes out.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt mix well and sauté for a min.
- Add mutton pieces and sauté for 10 mins. And then add grind paste, tomato mix well and add water cover with the lid and cook for 18 – 20whistle. 15 mins resting time to open.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Andhra Mutton Curry is ready now.