Almond Milk (Badam Kheer), is a marvelous drink recipe. Almond Milk is the most nutritious, healthy and a very rich best drink.
Preparation Time:2-3 mins
Cooking Time: 12-15 mins
- 20 Almond/Badam
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- A pinch Saffron
- 2 tbsp Sugar (or) to taste
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- Take milk, almond, saffron, sugar, cardamom powder and ghee.
- In a pan, add milk to boiling in a medium flame.
- In warm stage 1 tbsp warm milk in a small bowl and add saffron to soak separately.
- In another pan, add water to boil and add almond to it. Let it boil for a min. Almonds are floating.
- Switch off the gas and drain and wash water to cool down.
- Now easy to peel off the skin. Peel all the almonds.
- Take 5 almonds for garnish. Rest of the almonds with a little milk (1 1/2 – 2 tbsp milk) to grind a fine paste.
- In boiled milk, add saffron milk, grind almond paste, cardamom powder and sugar and mix well.
- Until you get the desired consistency. It could take around 8-10 mins in medium flame to low flame carefully it comes top.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add chopped 5 almonds fry for a min. add it to the boiling milk/ kheer.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Almond Milk (Badam Kheer) is ready now.