Almond Cookies (Badam Cookies), are easy to bake, yummy and crunchy. Almond cookies are one of my favourite cookie.
- ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- ½ cup Almond powder
- 2 tsp Milk powder
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Butter(4oz)
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- Take butter, granulated sugar (fine sugar), almond extract, milk powder, almond powder and all purpose flour.
- Almond powder-In blender add almond and grind a fine powder.
- Take all-purpose flour and then add milk powder.And then add almond powder and mix well. keep aside.
- In bowl, add butter and then beat well. Add granulated sugar (fine sugar) and beat well.
- Add almond extract and mix well.
- Add mixed all purpose flour, milk powder and almond powder and mix well.
- Make like light sticky dough. keep refrigerator for 10 mins. And then dust some flour or almond powder.
- Divided into equal size balls or any other shapes and arrange it on well parchment paper baking tray.
- Stud each cookies with a crushed almond pieces.
- Preheat the oven 350F (180 C) for 10 mins.
- Put it in the oven and let it bake for 15-20 mins.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool in wire rack for 30 mins. Transfer into the air tight container.
- Almond Cookies (Badam Cookies) is ready now.